Author Topic: Taliban Is Protecting Citizens  (Read 2839 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Taliban Is Protecting Citizens
« on: August 17, 2021, 04:17:47 PM »
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-08-16/taliban-in-afghan-capital-kabul-start-collecting-weapons-from-civilians

Wow.  The Taliban are so nice.  They have agreed to confiscate civilian weapons and protect people. Of course those civilians will no longer need their guns.  They are protected. 

It sure was nice of the former government to institute a registration system.  Will make it easier to pick up those now unneeded guns

I’m sure the “squad” and liberal left will be happy that those girls over there will not have all those dangerous weapons in their homes.   Their new Taliban husbands will protect them now. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 08:50:13 PM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Taliban Is Protecting Citizens
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 12:34:25 PM »
Oh, Well, The Taliban is going to watch out for the Afghan citizens . I feel so warm and cozy knowing that the " Tali-wackers" are being so benevolent. Their 1st concern is taking citizen guns so they won't hurt themselves. REMINDS ME IF THE COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS IN AMERICA!
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

slsharp

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 04:57:13 PM »
It was also nice of our Commander in Chief to pull our troops out of Afghanistan before making sure US citizens and Contractors are out first.  Also gifting the Taliban with our humvees and equipment.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 04:35:36 PM »
Even left Blackhawk helicopters there I  heard. So now the Taliban has an air force they never had before.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

Libertarian5

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 10:32:32 PM »
I have to laugh watching this saga play out. RepubliCrats argue over who is to blame. You do know that Trump sat down with the Taliban without the Afghan Government and made a peace accord. Let that sink in. Trump made peace with the same group that killed thousands of our service men and women and made peace. Handing them the country without even bringing the Afghan Government to the table...Trump set the deadline for American withdrawal for May, basically saying take this country back. Biden followed through with Trump's peace accord. Can we not see that the oligarchs in this country have become more ridiculous? Clowns in the White House dividding the people.. This is exactly why I will never vote for the "two party system" We should have never went to Afghanistan but because they grow 90% of the worlds opium we needed to step in. Why? Because the Taliban leader at the time threatened to destroy all the poppy fields....

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 10:38:05 PM »
So far, since the genius was installed, nothing he(they) has done came as a surprise.  We warned everyone what would come and it has.

They feared Trump, regardless of what you think.  We will now give away Taiwan, whatever the nasty Russians want, and more, before they come for us.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Libertarian5

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 10:48:28 PM »
Trump and Biden are both as sharp as a bowling ball. They didn't fear Trump they knew Trump wanted out and his stance on women kinda respected him. How many presidents have made peace with our enemys? BIDEN IS NO BETTER. Yes China is trying to establish themselves as the world power and we our to blame for their economic success by sending out industrial base over seas.. we need leadership in this country that focuses on America and creating jobs for all people either trade, service or white collar.

Sigma4506

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2021, 12:42:55 AM »
I have to laugh watching this saga play out. RepubliCrats argue over who is to blame. You do know that Trump sat down with the Taliban without the Afghan Government and made a peace accord. Let that sink in. Trump made peace with the same group that killed thousands of our service men and women and made peace. Handing them the country without even bringing the Afghan Government to the table...Trump set the deadline for American withdrawal for May, basically saying take this country back. Biden followed through with Trump's peace accord. Can we not see that the oligarchs in this country have become more ridiculous? Clowns in the White House dividding the people.. This is exactly why I will never vote for the "two party system" We should have never went to Afghanistan but because they grow 90% of the worlds opium we needed to step in. Why? Because the Taliban leader at the time threatened to destroy all the poppy fields....
    1st  Anyone with a half brain would have pulled AMERICANS out first = That's what trump would have done unlike Mr Dementia who dont know who or where he is -Trump was making America Great again - Not giving Russia a pipe line , not letting drug dealers ,rapist etc in our country =Trying to keep Company's here - You might not like his mouth but -what you see is what you get REAL -Go to a store look at any items TAG , 85% what i picked up was made in other Countries , That said i would vote TRUMP tomorrow- MAGA 
74 Army vet - Fort Leonardwood MO

sprue

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2021, 01:38:03 AM »
I'm placing the blame with the military and the majority of politicians here in America. It was pretty clear when Trump first announced he'd made a deal with the Taliban that the military and a sizeable portion of our elected didn't want us out of Afghanistan and they convinced him to delay. They thought things would be fine when Biden took office and that they'd convince him to stay or delay as well. When you have a conditions based withdrawl that's basically code for "we're never leaving because we'll make sure the conditions are never good enough" They never really expected Trump or Biden to actually follow through on their commitment to pull our troops out so like kids leaving their reports due until the night before, they let a year and a half go by and they consistently fed us BS about the state of affairs in Afghanistan

But yes we need to repo all of our military equipment or blow it up on the way out. We shouldn't be leaving it behind.

slsharp

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2021, 12:27:02 PM »
Trump's thing was; keep your freinds close, and you enemies closer.  That's why the libs hated him, they didn't understand "the art of the deal".  He was NOT a corrupt politician like Biden.  And, I would vote for him again if he ran.
Simon

Libertarian5

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2021, 12:50:17 PM »
Keep your enemy's close by making peace with them and letting them have the country back🤔😂 Trump not corrupt?! 😂 He was one of the MOST corrupt politicians... Joe is corrupt and has dementia. Our entire government is broken.... Really need a 3rd viable party...

sprue

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2021, 06:10:33 PM »
Trump and Biden both deserve some credit for doing what the majority of Americans wanted. But this was so horribly botched by the military and those responsible for planning our exit strategy. They never really believed either president would follow through and I think they still believe if things go badly enough we'd have to go back in to fix it.

But back to the topic. It's pretty damning that the same government abandoning billions in military equipment and weaponry for the Taliban is also wants to take semi automatic rifles from law abiding Americans.

Libertarian5

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2021, 07:55:22 PM »
Please leave the amoured  personnel carrier and box of M4s in the driveway... Thanks! 😂 If it's good enough for the Taliban then how about us American Citizens 👏

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2021, 10:33:00 PM »
600K weapons and 3 million rnds of ammo, plus all the technology.  Com equipment, APC's, Blackhawk's, etc.  What a major BLUNDER!!!!
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2021, 11:56:28 PM »
Afghanistan went from no Air Force to the 5th largest Air Force in the world in less that 24 hours, thanks to genius Hiding Joe "Bozo" Biden. Tell Scranton , PA. they can claim him, cause we in Delaware sure have had a butt full of him.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative