Author Topic: Taliban Is Protecting Citizens  (Read 2885 times)

sprue

Re: Taliban Is Protecting Citizens
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2021, 07:17:38 AM »
600K weapons and 3 million rnds of ammo, plus all the technology.  Com equipment, APC's, Blackhawk's, etc.  What a major BLUNDER!!!!

And you know they're just going to sell it all to the russians and the chinese because they can't use a lot of it.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2021, 08:22:26 PM »
There was no nice way out,   

But on a positive note,   do you guys even realize the carbon footprint,  on bringing all that hardware home?,  god dam 5 degrees hotter probally,  so sleepy joe saved the enviroment.   Tree huggers can rejoice.

Those who know me......... can understand my sarcasm....
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

slsharp

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2021, 01:05:37 PM »
Trump would NOT have done what Biden(and his handlers or whoever changes his diapers) did!!
Again, Trump was a businessman, NOT a Politician, therefore was not corrupt (politically).
That's why he did the deal with the Taliban, not the Afganistan government, he was fearless, on hell of a leader.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2021, 02:18:18 PM »
There was no nice way out,   

But on a positive note,   do you guys even realize the carbon footprint,  on bringing all that hardware home?,  god dam 5 degrees hotter probally,  so sleepy joe saved the enviroment.   Tree huggers can rejoice.

Those who know me......... can understand my sarcasm....

And yet China and India are the largest polluters in the world and nothing is being done to them.  The pollution by the weapons left behind will produce lots of methane from rotting bodies in Afghanistan.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

sprue

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2021, 04:31:07 PM »
Trump would NOT have done what Biden(and his handlers or whoever changes his diapers) did!!
Again, Trump was a businessman, NOT a Politician, therefore was not corrupt (politically).
That's why he did the deal with the Taliban, not the Afganistan government, he was fearless, on hell of a leader.

I think Trump would have stayed in Afghanistan. As much as he campaigned on getting out I think he is a little more hawkish than he likes to think he is and he's definitely more receptive to the desires of the military. He's not as bad as Obama was, but they were able to effectively sway him into delaying, and when they didn't like his orders they played the "lets wait and see" game. If the military had done as Trump wanted they would have had a more well thought out withdraw strategy in place and ready to execute by the deadline. Instead they sat around and focused on trying to change Biden's mind.

What I'm really curious about is how much manipulating they've tried to apply to Biden. Did they give him false intelligence about the state of Afghanistan or was Biden naive and brilliant, or did Biden lie to us and hope for the best? Did they purposefully crap it up so that things would get so bad that we had to come back? Are they letting the Taliban have this weaponry so that we can look forward to more wars and attacks on US interests, ensuring lucrative contracts and billions of dollars in military spending for the next 20 years? Did they crap it up to make Biden look bad so they can oust him? Maybe they'll focus on his age and fitness for command?

I feel like there's a lot more going on here than just, Biden screwing things up. The military almost always gets what they want.

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2021, 10:18:54 PM »
C'mon man.....do you really think Biden is making the decisions?????
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

sprue

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2021, 02:58:29 PM »
Yeah this is absolutely his call because it's so unpopular with a lot of the liberal politicians. You could probably count the anti war dems on your hands. They talk a lot when they're campaigning but when it comes time to vote they always increase military spending and they always extend the patriot act.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2021, 03:11:03 PM »
C'mon man.....do you really think Biden is making the decisions?????

Nope.   It's a party thing,   agreed a 3 party shook up austrailia,  some,   if everyone just dumped their party,  the partys could not count on any votes...

Did we mistakenly leave and the tallban get the weapons?

Or was it a bribe,  like old days,  calculated?   Here's a gift.?.. let that sink in your rabbit hole
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2021, 01:53:11 PM »
I may be wrong but I see Biden out of there in about 2 weeks. Of course that will mean Kamala Harris will step up, and after her, Nancy Pelosi.
Oh dear God, America is totally screwed. Come soon Lord Jesus!

https://www.infoplease.com/us/government/executive-branch/order-of-presidential-succession

Nobody on that list is worth d    (a structure that holds back water)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 04:24:52 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun