Author Topic: Finally.....  (Read 1774 times)

Mattomite

Finally.....
« on: August 26, 2021, 07:52:28 PM »
Got my permit today!  Applied June 4th, received August 26th.  guess Sussex county is caught up.  Even better is I applied online for my PA in York county, and was approved in less than 10 min.  Appointment scheduled to pick it up tomorrow morning.  Best Friday EVER!

Libertarian5

Re: Finally.....
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 08:03:20 PM »
Congrats!!! Lucky you're not in NCC! Maybe they need to bring up some people from Sussex to show them how it's done. I will put in for my PA permit as soon as I get my Delaware. Probably sometime in 2022 🤣

Mattomite

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 08:13:45 PM »
I wasn't expecting it for a few months to be honest.  I had a friend get his last week from Kent county, and it was 5 months...
I went to the grocery store this afternoon, and I was pretty self conscious about it at first, and half way through the trip I pretty much forgot about it....

dalsaadhl

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 01:10:48 AM »
Congrats!!!!!! Glad that ur wait was too bad.  That is a really fortunate break for your PA LTCF application.

sprue

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 03:14:40 AM »
Here's to hoping the supreme court does something for permit applicants before NCC gets around to processing ours!

slsharp

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2021, 01:08:44 PM »
"shall not infringe" equals months of delay, jumping through hoops, hundreds of dollars, but hey! your legal!
-Simon