Author Topic: Rittenhouse trial  (Read 1336 times)

Sigma4506

Rittenhouse trial
« on: November 14, 2021, 12:48:03 AM »
Its really unbelievable that Joe Joe B would go on Stage and call this KID a WHITE RACIST - How the Fark can the president of the United States do that ? with 0 0 0 0  Proof -and every news outlets did the same and calling him a KILLER , Yet he is 100% innocent -OF THE KILLER Charge  -  yes he should be punished for not legally buying the Firearm - Sad where our Country's going  - I'm shriving at the thoughts of a Civil War is right around the Corner  - - And my home town New York  just flush the toilet , BLM basically telling the new Mayor -you put under cover on the streets -Blood will fill the streets , Imagine telling the mayor and police your Dead if you Fark with us
Modify message
74 Army vet - Fort Leonardwood MO

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: Rittenhouse trial
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 12:24:05 PM »
Yep, the Dem idea of rule of law has come so far in just a few months.  Ain't it jus wunnerful????  NOT!!
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Libertarian5

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 04:43:44 PM »
Don't think he is a racist but I do think he's a murderer who went there to kill...  This genius gives gun owners a bad name and the media loves this to divide the extremist s on the left and right.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 05:50:35 PM »
Don't forget that at the time this incident happened, Rittenhouse was only 17 years old.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 11:59:07 AM »
I dislike that the Judge gave them the possibility of lesser charges.  He will likely get something out of fear of the jurors.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

slsharp

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 07:12:09 PM »
the brilliant people here were the "protesters", even bringing a skateboard to a gun fight.  pointing a pistol at someone that has a rifle.  I wish there were more 'kids' with the guts to stand against the other 'kids' that cause mayhem, especially when the police stand down and let it happen.  The police chief and mayor should be the ones on trial!!
Simon

sprue

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 08:39:15 PM »
I think this was a very poorly put together case with an almost impossible to prove premise, being that he went there with the intention of creating a situation where he would have to shoot people.

I think he and his mother were incredibly negligent, and perhaps we'll see different charges leveled against them for the decisions they made. I'm also awestruck at the odds that on that very same day, Rausenbaum would be released from the hospital after his attempted suicide and end up confronting Rittenhouse. If the two had never met I doubt anyone would have died that day.

How the Fark can the president of the United States do that ? with 0 0 0 0  Proof -and every news outlets did the same and calling him a KILLER

Agreed. But it's all posturing and virtue signaling. The media only cares about racism and social injustices when there's a Republican in office. This will probably blow over in a single news cycle.

the brilliant people here were the "protesters", even bringing a skateboard to a gun fight.  pointing a pistol at someone that has a rifle.  I wish there were more 'kids' with the guts to stand against the other 'kids' that cause mayhem, especially when the police stand down and let it happen.  The police chief and mayor should be the ones on trial!!
Simon

I don't think untrained 17 year olds should be squaring off with angry mobs. I agree that had the police been there there might have only been one death at most, most likely none.

slsharp

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2021, 04:14:50 PM »
Spru, when I was 17, I was invincible. Well, you know what I mean. I really didn't have much common sense even into my 20s.  What I'm trying to say is that I went for the adventure risky or not, relying on my wits to keep me out of trouble.  Luckily I've not wrecked a car, spent time in jail, or got killed.
I admire the guy for standing up against evil.  There should be more of him, and less of 'them'.
Simon