Author Topic: New from Newark  (Read 1241 times)

Arado 234

New from Newark
« on: June 20, 2022, 11:41:38 PM »
Hello and Good Evening. I'm a long time lurker and the recent unpleasantness (to put it mildly) has spurred me to join. I'm looking forward to friendly conversation about our favorite subject.

Regards,
Arado 234

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: New from Newark
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 12:07:18 AM »
WELCOME!

PLEASE get active!  The BS is on it's way.....
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 10:50:28 AM »
Welcome aboard.  Yep, the unpleasantness is about to get downright nasty.  It seems our elected idiots are trying to outdo California.  Another voice to the discussion is always welcome.

Bill
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 12:21:38 AM »
Welcome aboard.   Please stay active and by all means join DSSA and donate.  Hope to see a lot of posts from you in future.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 03:30:12 PM »
Welcome and be careful up in NCC (New Communist County) in the now Peoples Republik of Delaware. It is a @@@@ same what has happened to this state as well as the whole country. Retired and moved here 28yrs ago and that was a big mistake. At my age I am stuck here because my time on the planet is getting shorter by the day. Regards to all at DECCW and just stay strong. God Bless America
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE