Author Topic: Try for md post NYSRPA v bruen?  (Read 4956 times)

NormH3

• Life Member
Re: Try for md post NYSRPA v bruen?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2022, 03:15:02 PM »
Why bother??  They have outlawed anywhere outside your residence that is allowed.  I have no desire to go to New York, so not interested.
I was refering to those that applied for the Maryland permit. By the way, your negativity concerning those that wish to get a permit outside of Delaware doesn't help those that wish to get there's.

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2022, 04:11:17 PM »
I would never stand in anyone's way.  I speak my own views.  I avoid Chinese junk if possible, and support the NRA, yet I keep getting Chinese junk from the NRA.  Mixed message?  I was fetched up in Dover when it was a small town.  I have grown to miss what I had and hate what Delaware has become, just another 'gimme' blue state.  When I was growing up, Delaware ranked #6 in the US economy and we had freedoms.  Now we are somewhere around 36 and have lost many freedoms.  The powers to be would have us be more like NJ, NY, and CA, or China. 
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2022, 05:15:06 PM »
I completely agree with you Bill on this. I moved here 28 years ago and now that was a mistake. What I moved away from (PRNJ) they followed me down here. They are bringing their DemCon politics with them. Again, IMHO your post was right on.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2022, 04:10:05 PM »
Received my approval today
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2022, 11:40:00 AM »
Congratulations!   It’s been a process.  Thank you Clarence Thomas for upholding the constitution. 

DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2022, 12:35:23 PM »
Congratulations!   It’s been a process.  Thank you Clarence Thomas for upholding the constitution.

Yes he did, but let's not forget those that had the perseverance to bring the suit to the Supreme Court.

Vig

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2022, 03:17:56 PM »
Just wanted to give and update on my Maryland license application process:

Submitted: 8/19
Accepted: 8/24
NICS: 10/21
Approved: 10/25
Permit #22HGP-0793xx

I’ve also applied in NJ. Their system is extremely archaic especially compared to MD’s. It was quite a fiasco, but it was finally submitted 10/8. Once they receive it it goes into the ether, no updates or anything. I’m not expecting anything before the end of the year with them.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 03:20:24 PM by Vig »
DE, PA, UT, MD, NJ CCW

Oaklandopen

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2022, 11:07:44 PM »

Permit #22HGP-0793xx

I’ve also applied in NJ. Their system is extremely archaic especially compared to MD’s. It was quite a fiasco, but it was finally submitted 10/8. Once they receive it it goes into the ether, no updates or anything. I’m not expecting anything before the end of the year with them.

I honestly haven't considered jersey.  Only time I go there is to the aquarium.  I think I've gone there 3 times in 4 years.  Never go there without a full tank of gas either

Clarence

• Life Member
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2022, 07:19:27 PM »

Permit #22HGP-0793xx

Congratulations!  I hope your New Jersey comes in soon.  According to the law they have 60 days.

A: The application must be approved or denied within 60 days of filing. If the application is not approved or denied within 60 days of filing, it shall be deemed approved by the Chief or Superintendent unless the applicant agrees to an extension of time in writing. 

Vig

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2022, 03:09:45 PM »

Permit #22HGP-0793xx

Congratulations!  I hope your New Jersey comes in soon.  According to the law they have 60 days.

A: The application must be approved or denied within 60 days of filing. If the application is not approved or denied within 60 days of filing, it shall be deemed approved by the Chief or Superintendent unless the applicant agrees to an extension of time in writing. 

Thanks Clarence!

That’s NJ’s law, unfortunately they don’t seem to be following it (go figure). I’m on another forum and people are up to 90+ days with no movement.

I’ll keep you guys updated on my progress there.
DE, PA, UT, MD, NJ CCW

Seth

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2022, 07:43:10 PM »
Got my approval today. Now I am just waiting on the card. It will be nice to be able to travel the shore without as much worry now.
DE - PA - MD CCW

"But, for the grace of God, go I."

Clarence

• Life Member
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2022, 07:53:13 PM »
Congratulations.   Sure does make life less complicated for us near the Mason / Dixon Line.