Author Topic: Rally Thursday 6/30  (Read 1054 times)

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Rally Thursday 6/30
« on: June 30, 2022, 01:02:19 AM »
The ANTI 2A Bills will be signed into law TOMORROW.

If you can make it, please do so!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 01:12:20 AM by Radnor »
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Re: Rally Thursday 6/30
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 09:30:37 PM »
Should we be lowering our flags to half, or upside down ?
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 12:46:04 AM »
SIGNED
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 01:13:05 AM »
Well it is Welcome to the Peoples Republik of DE. Commissar Carney and the Politburo in Dover have spoken.  I still don't know how this will stop a mass shooter at a school. This is not a law about gun control but a law for people control. Tomorrow I will be making my second donation to the DSSA.  God Bless America.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 12:52:32 PM by RetCapt1994 »
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

slsharp

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 02:44:12 PM »
Well, thank you for your service, Capt1994, I never served but admire those that did.

Our Gov (Carney) is full of you-know-what!  He signed a Bill full of whereas this and that shooter in OTHER STATES to justify his agenda. HB450 is nothing but a joke. And, Carney is either ignorant or a hypocrite, or being paid off.

I look at this chart https://rockinst.org/gun-violence/mass-shooting-factsheet/ and see no downturn between 1994 and 2004, which is what HB450 hangs its hat on.

It's my theory that when you tell bad people they can't have something, they want it even more. They want to be a bad-@@@.  If so, the dumb Democrats have sold many more guns by taking away the tool, instead of recognising the REAL problem.

Even us law abiding citizens when out and bought AR-15s, 9mm pistols, and lots of ammo.  Yes, that would be me!
-Simon

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2022, 11:19:23 AM »
I feel everybodys pain.   
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.