Author Topic: Donate to DSSA  (Read 1322 times)

MarkB

• Life Member
Donate to DSSA
« on: July 01, 2022, 08:03:39 PM »
Now that the unconstitutional bills are now law in Delaware we must all help the DSSA in the coming fight against these laws.  I can't afford much but I'll be donating anywhere from $20 to $50 EACH payday.  It's not much but I waste that each payday on brilliant stuff.  This coming battle will determine if the Second Amendment is viable in Delaware.  I want to see all the Democrats who voted for and signed these bad bills slapped down by the courts but that will take time and money.
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Donate to DSSA
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 11:39:23 PM »
We need to "slap them down" at the polls.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 12:01:31 AM »
We need to "slap them down" at the polls.

We NEED to donate to DSSA..  If we slap them down at the polls, what's that going to do to the laws signed??
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 03:31:27 AM »
Now that the unconstitutional bills are now law in Delaware we must all help the DSSA in the coming fight against these laws.  I can't afford much but I'll be donating anywhere from $20 to $50 EACH payday.  It's not much but I waste that each payday on brilliant stuff.  This coming battle will determine if the Second Amendment is viable in Delaware.  I want to see all the Democrats who voted for and signed these bad bills slapped down by the courts but that will take time and money.
Agreed.   You have inspired me to raise my monthly automatic donation another $25.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

slsharp

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 12:37:34 PM »
I will be doing the same.
How does the NRA-ILA play into this?
Simon

sprue

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2022, 03:39:10 PM »
FPC is a good organization to donate to as well. They're currently looking for DE residents who don't have concealed carry permits who want to challenge the CCW law.

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2022, 04:08:28 PM »
FPC is a good organization to donate to as well. They're currently looking for DE residents who don't have concealed carry permits who want to challenge the CCW law.

Who is FPC?

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2022, 05:23:02 PM »

Who is FPC?

Wasn’t that Neil Knox old group?   Neil was a real hero back in the 70s and 80s in pushing the NRA into the fight to restore the 2nd Amendment
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

sprue

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2022, 06:36:36 PM »

Who is FPC?

Firearms Policy Coalition. https://www.firearmspolicy.org/
They do a LOT. They're currently challenging the ghost gun ban.