Author Topic: Standard Capacity Magazine Law  (Read 1084 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Standard Capacity Magazine Law
« on: August 29, 2022, 11:08:56 PM »
Well, it’s August 29th.  The ban on over 17 rounds magazines is in effect.

Delaware concealed carry licensees are exempt but I have heard reports that vendors will not ship hi capacity magazines to ANY Delaware resident.

Look for the exemption for CCW holders to be revoked in the next general assembly.  This was only put in to divide us.   “I’ve got mine....doesn’t affect me.”.   Nauseating. 

Our only hope is a judicial ruling either state or federal to overturn these unconstitutional laws.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 11:10:40 PM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Oaklandopen

Re: Standard Capacity Magazine Law
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 10:40:09 AM »
Yup. And now all the litter is starting to show up again at street corners to vote in the same old swamp things that copy/paste legislation from other crap states while they sit on their thrones playing mommy and daddy to us children

And this state is building homes and apartments in excess just to bring that feces down here from NY and NJ to make sure this state stays as blue as possible.  I really wouldn't be surprised if we don't see more Florida style gated communities pop up just for those retirees. Newark has been building housing for who knows how many people

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 02:14:09 PM »
Amen.  You should see the cornfields here in Sussex going under and replaced with dozens of “communities”.   New York, New Jersey, Maryland and DC license plates in their spanking new driveways. I am told they buy with cash sight unseen. 

Many (not all) will vote for what they fled.  Taxes, regulations gun laws
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

8thFA

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 02:00:25 AM »
I recently bought two 'high capacity' mags from two different sites, with no issues.   Amazing how folks flee their shithole states but keep their politics.
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC