Author Topic: Hey Carney and Jennings: Read the writing on the wall.  (Read 891 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Hey Carney and Jennings: Read the writing on the wall.
« on: September 16, 2022, 08:23:35 PM »
https://thereload.com/dc-repeals-gun-carry-ammunition-limit-hands-heller-another-legal-win/

Washington DC has thrown in the towel on their 20 round limit on carry guns. 

Knowing they would certainly lose, in line with the Bruen decision they quickly dropped the rule. 

Can our Dover politicians see where this is going?
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Oaklandopen

Re: Hey Carney and Jennings: Read the writing on the wall.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 08:46:30 PM »
they absolutely will not budge because they are monsters and delaware is becoming more and more liberal.

and imagine delaware loses and the come up with new stuff just like NY and cali. i don't even know if they've implemented the process on getting an official card for all the grandfathered weapons that got banned this summer, and ppl were supposed to have a year after enactment to get some sort of card from the department of health services or some crap. although receipts are a completely legitimate method

i imagine soon delaware will get a few busloads of illegals from texas, so everything else will be on the backburner. hopefully they all go around greenville

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2022, 10:05:48 PM »
There is ala large group of illegals around Georgetown.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2022, 03:32:08 AM »
There is ala large group of illegals around Georgetown.
Yes and Selbyville, Salisbury, Accomac, Milford.  Tolerated because who else is going to process all these chickens?
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

slsharp

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 12:22:47 PM »
Speaking with my legal immigrant Barber that cuts my hair, they have special clinics set up for all the illegals coming and going (in Sussex Co.) to mitigate TB and other dangerous disease.  Of course we don't hear much about that!  We need to go back to "remain in Mexico" and beef up our temporary worker programs so they can come here to work, but tested for disease.

MarcWinkman

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2022, 02:20:12 PM »
As someone who works with DOJ personnel on a daily basis, I would definitely not hold my breath about anything being done to reverse course on the various unconstitutional bans enacted in the People's Republik without Federal Court intervention...and that very well may wind up being a decision from an en banc panel of the Third Circuit reversing the District of Delaware.