Author Topic: P322  (Read 1076 times)

Dweller

P322
« on: January 08, 2023, 11:42:14 PM »
Just want to shout out a big F@$& you to DE for banning the P322 and all the rest with threaded barrels. PITA state.

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: P322
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 11:25:05 AM »
Such language comrade, you are talking about the one-party People's Republic of DE...
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 03:21:25 PM »
Stand up, shut up, and do as you're told comrade. Do not attempt to buck the Dumbocrat State.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 04:28:32 PM »
Dweller, I am not a wuss and have no problem with your language. This is only the tip of the iceberg. I wonder where in Delafornia they will build the Gulag. Just remember resist and don't comply. Screw'em Our only hope is the courts but I no longer have faith in them. 
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

slsharp

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 11:43:53 AM »
I can't see how they can ban threaded barrels..if they can, then they can ban the grooves inside to, as they are threads-
They might ban triggers next...

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2023, 02:05:32 PM »
I can't see how they can ban threaded barrels..if they can, then they can ban the grooves inside to, as they are threads-
They might ban triggers next...
Is it banned because it can be purchased as a threaded barrel, or because the mag holds 20 rounds? Furthermore,  why do you need a threaded barrel if silencers in Delaware have been a no go since almost forever?

Dweller

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2023, 02:53:10 PM »
It’s banned because if the threaded barrel. I don’t need the threaded barrel. Unfortunately that’s how it comes. I like the P322 itself. Could care less about barrel.

NormH3

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2023, 03:15:55 PM »
It’s banned because if the threaded barrel. I don’t need the threaded barrel. Unfortunately that’s how it comes. I like the P322 itself. Could care less about barrel.

Do you understand that if it didn't have a threaded barrel,  it would still be illegal because of the 20 round magazine?