Author Topic: Residency qualification?  (Read 13592 times)

boarder2280

Re: Residency qualification?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »
Happy to help where I can.  BTW, I've been reading a lot of the posts, which holster(s) did you end up using?  I'm still trying out different options.  Thanks!

Boarder
M9 - Expert
M16 - Expert
Florida CCW

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 02:50:21 PM »
Boarder, I'm in love with my supertuck by crossbreed holsters.  I highly recommend taking a look at them.  Several other folks here are also very happy with theirs.

I still find that I have a limited number of shirts I can wear without printing, but that's a personal thing, not something I attribute to the holster.  Being female and carrying makes things a tab bit harder than you guys who can get away with wearing bulky clothing! LOL  I'm also carrying a larger framed firearm than I'd like for concealed carry anyway.  I just havent found a smaller frame that I'm willing to bet my life on.  I'm carrying a SWVE9 and .40.     

I think the site is www.crossbreedholsters.com?  might be just crossbreed.com. 

Enjoy the snow!

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

boarder2280

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 03:22:41 PM »
Thanks!  Wish I could enjoy the snow.  I'm overseas for work right now.. left just in time so that the wife had to shovel the driveway herself.. always a big hit.  Should be home before it all melts though. 

I think that supertuck just got onto my short list of things to buy.

Boarder
M9 - Expert
M16 - Expert
Florida CCW

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 06:49:42 PM »
+1 on the supertuck, all of crossbreeds holsters for that matter. I've been carrying my springfield xd in their belt holster and very compfortable.
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!

boarder2280

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 09:44:35 PM »
Thanks for the tip!
M9 - Expert
M16 - Expert
Florida CCW

ssgt_acft_mech

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 03:48:43 AM »
Boarder,

Thank you very much for clarifiying this!!  Ok, off topic here, in your opinion, what's the best way to let airmen (and women) know that I've got two houses available for rent in Smyrna?  I wasn't sure if your housing officer actually gets the list to those in search of off base housing.

Thanks for any info you might have. 

Moosie

I'm gonna revert back to this seeing how you brought it up..........Do you have any problems with Beagles?

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 01:13:30 PM »
No problem with Beagles or other pets.  But a pet security deposit is also required... usually an additional months rent.  For active military, I'll cut that in half.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

ssgt_acft_mech

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 01:06:23 AM »
What kind of rate do ya have going now?

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 01:55:30 AM »
Actually, I am signing a lease on the last of them tomorrow.  BUT, if this gal doesnt work out, The 4BR is avail for $1000 a month, $500 sec. deposit and the other is $800 a month with $400 sec deposit.  This is for ACTIVE MILITARY ONLY!  :)  No pet deposit if you have them (again, active MIL only). 

All others 4BR is $1200 a month, full sec dep. Pet deposit is one months rent, and the 3 BR is $900/month and full sec deposit. 

Moosie

ssgt_acft_mech

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2010, 03:08:01 PM »
hmmm....got any pics of these places? I know if the wife definately decides she doesnt want on base I would definately consider showing her yours places (if they are available of course). My Mrs is still in S. Dakota at the moment...she didnt want to move early :(

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2010, 05:12:39 PM »
Sorry, SSgt.  They're both gone!  If one opens up, I'll certainly let you know.  :) 

Also, when you go to look at places, give me a shout.  I've got some connections and might be able to dig up something nice for you! LOL

Moosie