Author Topic: Carl Pace, Chief Tactical Instructor for TrinTac USA, LLC.  (Read 14168 times)

TrinTacUSA

Carl Pace, Chief Tactical Instructor for TrinTac USA, LLC.
« on: February 25, 2010, 01:46:14 AM »
It is a pleasure to finally have an opportunity to login and review this website in detail.  I believe that website forums such as this are a great outlet, allowing members of the CCDW community to gather and discuss the ever changing environment of the concealed carry world!

My name is Carl Pace and I currently serve as the  Chief Tactical Instructor for TrinTac USA, LLC otherwise known as TrinTac Training Academy.  I am an active duty law enforcement officer with the New Castle County Sheriff’s Department.  Additionally, I belong to several organizations which promote an ongoing attitude of advanced training and safety for Officers, Security and Civilians including but not limited to the Mid-Atlantic Tactical Officers Association, International Law Enforcement Educators Association, United States Deputy Sheriff’s Association, and the National Concealed Firearms Instructors Association to name a few.

I am also an active member of the NRA as a Training Counselor in all of the NRA skill sets and additional work with the NRA as membership Recruiter.

My personal firearms and tactical advantage training is extensive, with certifications and instructor ratings in a multitude of skill settings ranging from basic firearms through advanced tactical techniques.

I am a nationally recognized instructor with some local highlighted agencies and organizations being the Delaware State Police Detective Licensing Division, The State of Delaware’s Attorney General’s Office, The National Bail Enforcement Alliance, Taser International, Monadnock Council on Police Training, and Personal Protection Consultants

Besides the firearms and tactical advantage training I am also a certified Emergency Medical Technician and provide training in this field as well!

The majority of my time is consumed with either educating or being educated as we are never done when it comes to learning new skills and skill sets!

I look forward to conversing with all of you through this website, sharing experiences and opinions on training, equipment, and education.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions, concerns, or comments…..

TrinTac USA, LLC
302-355-1772
www.TrinTacUSA.com
"Where Training and Reality Meet"

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Carl Pace, Chief Tactical Instructor for TrinTac USA, LLC.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 12:48:57 PM »
Welcome, Carl!

Great to have someone like yourself on the site.

Moosie
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 12:33:23 AM by Moosie »
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident