Author Topic: WOW! Starbucks has some big ones....  (Read 9993 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
WOW! Starbucks has some big ones....
« on: March 04, 2010, 06:41:04 PM »
http://money.cnn.com/2010/03/04/news/companies/Starbucks_gun_policy/index.htm?hpt=T2

Basically, Starbucks has publicly stated that they will continue to uphold the state laws and allow (where it's legal) for "gun groups" to gather in their stores.  To publicly reply and state they will continue to do this has me RUNNING to Starbucks!!!  Yes, you CAN get a reasonable cup of Joe there...  it's time to support businesses who are doing this. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Re: WOW! Starbucks has some big ones....
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 06:53:04 PM »
+1 on supporting Starbucks.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »
I watched this story develop from the beginning. A California TV station did a story on open carry in California. They interviewed one of the leaders in an open carry group in a Starbucks.  I do not think the location was intentional but the gun grabbers in California went crazy.  How could someone with a, dare I even say it, an unloaded gun, actually enter a franchise the liberals see as their territory. To Starbucks credit they are standing by their policy and are trying to stay neutral.  I have never been in a Starbucks and have never had an urge to buy a double mocha whipped blended iced whatever you call it frappuccino latte grande at a ridiculously high price but I might now go buy one on principle. I don't have an I-Phone with a bluetooth thing for my ear, will they still let me in?

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 08:49:58 PM »
Hawkeye they sell regular coffee to and you can even get it black if you want too. :)
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 03:13:11 PM »
I tried to stop there last night, but it was closing time.  So, I owe them a visit.  Even went out of my way to get there too.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.