Author Topic: Got my CCDW renewel today, no joke!!!  (Read 14637 times)

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: Got my CCDW renewel today, no joke!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 05:11:09 PM »
Guess we should plan on 31 May.  If it comes in before that time it will be a surprise.
Looks like renewing early will do little to no good.  Except for a few...  I think they must have
slipped her a fifty Sig.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

fdegree

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 12:11:23 AM »
I think they must have
slipped her a fifty Sig.
:D  :D  :D

I certainly can't explain it.  But, since mine came in a timely manner, I'm not going to complain.

I can tell you, for me, there is absolutely no political connection at all...I'm NOT implying anyone has suggested there was a political connection...certainly, no one has said that.

What I can tell you is...I was VERY polite to the lady at the counter when I dropped off my application.  I also expressed my understanding when she mentioned it could take a while because of the backlog.  After I told her I completely understood, she said that most of the people dropping off their application didn't express any acknowledgement of understanding the situation and some were very rude to her when she was simply trying to let them know what to expect.

Just something to consider.
Violence, when there is an alternative, is immoral.
Violence, when there is no alternative, is survival.
-Unknown-

A battle avoided cannot be lost.
-Sun Tzu-

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2010, 01:28:38 AM »
What pisses me off is the fact they are NOT going by first come first served. Its total BS!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

fdegree

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 01:24:52 PM »
Yeah, I understand what you are saying.  One would certainly think that they would have some sort of organizational system in place.
Violence, when there is an alternative, is immoral.
Violence, when there is no alternative, is survival.
-Unknown-

A battle avoided cannot be lost.
-Sun Tzu-

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »
What I can tell you is...I was VERY polite to the lady at the counter when I dropped off my application.  I also expressed my understanding when she mentioned it could take a while because of the backlog.  After I told her I completely understood, she said that most of the people dropping off their application didn't express any acknowledgement of understanding the situation and some were very rude to her when she was simply trying to let them know what to expect.

Just something to consider.

Any phone number exchanges????[/just kidding]
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Hank

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 10:59:03 AM »
Hi all.
I have delt with two different woman at that office, and I found the older of the two to be very nice.
I for one would not want to play nice nice with some of the fools that come through that door, and act the way they do, would you??? I'm not saying that the other woman Is not nice, I just know the older one better. And when I say older, I'm In my 70s so I think I know what old Is.

The last time I was there, I had to go two times because I screwed up, Some lawyer was trying to give this nice lady a hard time, and she very nicely put him In his place, and she did It with a smile on her face. I said to her after that jerk had left, that she did a very tactful job on him, and she just smilled. At this time, I would not want that job and have to deal with all of us!!!
Semper Fi all. Hank.

In God we trust, all others pay cash!!!

Spartacus

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 08:03:47 PM »
Kent county seems to take a lot less time than Sussex.  Anyone else notice that?

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2010, 02:16:57 PM »
Forget about NCC, I'm STILL waiting.....

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2010, 03:26:01 PM »
Back in 2007, I filed on January 8th, and it took three months.
This year, I filed on February 3rd, so hopefully it will show up by early May.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon