Author Topic: Its Gonna be a long while  (Read 10173 times)

Ravensfootball56

Its Gonna be a long while
« on: March 26, 2010, 06:23:25 PM »
I turned in all of my paperwork today...The Sussex County Prothonatary told me there are ppl who submitted everything last October and have not recieved their permit yet...She told me to allow atleast 6 months but check back in 3 or so...Not impressed...Its kinda like the little kid on Christmas morning concept...I want it and I want it now haha.... But as long as all goes well I guess ill be happy!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 07:15:19 PM by Ravensfootball56 »
BS

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Re: Its Gonna be a long while
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 08:40:22 PM »
I'm not surprised by the wait, recerts are 4-5 months.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Grebnehtor

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 08:49:53 PM »
I submitted first week of October and nothing yet, not even from the AG...

Ravensfootball56

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 10:33:02 AM »
@@@@ this sucks
BS

Hank

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 12:56:07 PM »
Hi all.
I well know that It may be easy for me to say because I got mine back, the our wounderful Government over In Washington would very much like to put an end to what we all are doing, getting a carry permit for a firearm. And don't think for one N.Y. minute that they are working on ways to stop us from doing so, That's why the rush Is on here and eveywere else to get CCDWs and all kinds of weapone and ammo. Everyone Is running scared, and stocking up, I just got cartridge cases that I had on back order for the last 4 months, and I was very glad I got them. I have a new pistol that fires 10mm ammo and I couldn't find It any place unless I wanted to pay top dollar. So I have to reload.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, I'm just telling you what I know? I wish you all luck, and I hope that you all get your CCDWs back soon.
Semper Fi all. Hank
In God we trust, all others pay cash.

Ravensfootball56

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 01:08:08 PM »
Hi all.
I well know that It may be easy for me to say because I got mine back, the our wounderful Government over In Washington would very much like to put an end to what we all are doing, getting a carry permit for a firearm. And don't think for one N.Y. minute that they are working on ways to stop us from doing so, That's why the rush Is on here and eveywere else to get CCDWs and all kinds of weapone and ammo. Everyone Is running scared, and stocking up, I just got cartridge cases that I had on back order for the last 4 months, and I was very glad I got them. I have a new pistol that fires 10mm ammo and I couldn't find It any place unless I wanted to pay top dollar. So I have to reload.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, I'm just telling you what I know? I wish you all luck, and I hope that you all get your CCDWs back soon.
Semper Fi all. Hank
In God we trust, all others pay cash.

YEP, Obamaism is on....unfortunatley

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 01:44:55 PM by Ravensfootball56 »
BS