General Gun Discussion > Handgun Corner

Carrying Sig

(1/2) > >>

Lumspond:
Now carrying a Sig Sauer P232, which is a .380 caliber. It also has a Crimson Trace grip laser. Using a Concealco IWB holster.
Also thinking of buying a pocket holster, and maybe a day planner that holds a gun. Does anyone use either of these? If so, please offer your opinions.
Thanks all.
Lumspond

Sigarms12:
Sorry no experience with that gun.

oldgraygeek:
I have two pocket holsters for my J-frame: an Uncle Mike's which works well in pants pockets, and a DeSantis that keeps the gun upright in flat-bottomed jacket pockets.
I am hesitant to get a day planner holster for my Glock, just because of the possibility of leaving it behind... or having people notice that I'm way too attached to it.

Moosie:
I would stay away from the day planner holster idea...   as a woman, I'm finding it hard to carry concealed while still being able to wear fashionable clothing, or simply carrying in warmer weather while I dont look like the freaking Michelin woman! Thus, I'm forced to carry in my purse a great deal of the time (although I do LOVE my Super Tuck holster!).  I cant tell you how annoying this is for me.  Not only is it a pain in the rear end to try and keep someone from seeing the @@@@ thing while I get my wallet out, etc.  But I cant set my purse down for one second just on the off chance that someone swipes it, etc.  Think about having to hold that day planner 100% of the time.  I'd try to find a nice pocket holster or some other holster that will work for you. 

Just my two cents,

Moosie

GunEnvy:
I agree with Moosie, Would be a PITA to carry around one of those things all the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version