Author Topic: Call me crazy  (Read 3306 times)

Spartacus

Call me crazy
« on: May 07, 2010, 05:13:16 PM »
Call me crazy but I am loving the SR9 and SR9c. I am a fan of 1911's and the in hand feel is very similar but a striker fired pistol.  I am mulling the decision to buy the SR9c for concealed carry.  Here is the kicker, I'm planning on trading my Smith and Wesson M&P 40c to get it.  Call me crazy but I just don't like the muzzle flip of the 40c.  I am much more comfortable with the 9mm recoil in short barreled carry firearms.  Am I making a good decision?

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: Call me crazy
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 05:33:48 PM »
Sorry, but cant really help you.  I carry a Para LDA dbl stack 45.

If it was a 1911 you were selling to get the SR9, I'd be interested. 
I'm looking for a 1911 in SS.  Waiting for the Para GI45SS to come out.

Not interested in a M&P....  Sorry.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Spartacus

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 07:23:50 PM »
Randor I don't know if you saw but remington has just released a 1911.  Its called a 1911 R1 (1911 Rand) If your looking at a GI model it might be something to consider

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 08:19:19 PM »
Stainless?
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Spartacus

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 12:38:04 AM »
Unfortunately no, but the owner of a local gun shop got to play with one at a show and said it was quality.