Author Topic: Who's the new guy?  (Read 10268 times)

Schmenge

Who's the new guy?
« on: May 20, 2010, 05:59:32 PM »
Greetins All,

I've been visiting the forum for several months now and finally decided to join. I'm not one for making snap decisions, so it took me a while. But seriously, I received my DE permit around Thanksgiving, after waiting since the first week of August. I've been carrying since then, no issues so far. I finally applied for my FL and PA permits and mailed those this past Saturday. Again, no snap decisions for me. I don't know when I'll get the FL permit, but I received my PA TODAY! That's four working days! When I saw the envelope in the mailbox I thought it must be a rejection if it came back that quickly. I highly recommend if you're considering applying to PA, mail your app to Centre county. Talk about easy! That's all for now, I'll be seeing you.
Schmenge
NRA Patron Member

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Re: Who's the new guy?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 11:55:24 PM »
Welcome and thanks for joining.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Who's the new guy?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 12:12:22 PM »
Hi Schmenge!

Welcome to the boards.  Glad to hear you've got your DE permits!  I think the more folks who have a permit the better.

Looking forward to reading more posts from you.

Moosie

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident