Author Topic: Finally!  (Read 10851 times)

triangle172

Finally!
« on: June 07, 2010, 11:24:56 PM »
Well I took some of you folks collective advice and called about my permit renewal. BTW, this will be the third time I renewed and I never had a delay or hassle before. I left a message and got a voicemail back saying it was approved and an apology for the delay. Fair enough. Not critical to me because I'm sitting 4000 miles away on another continent and have been since May 30.

While it has not been delivered to my house yet, I'm fairly sure it will be upon my return to the good ole USA.
You know, there is a revenue generating possibility here. I saw certain counties in PA that did it. Chester being one of them. Pay an extra $20 or so for the renewals and get expedited service. DE could just as easily do that. Hell, I'd pay that in a heartbeat if it streamlined the process.

triangle172

Re: Finally!...RECEIEVED
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 10:34:55 PM »
Well it my renewal finally showed up in todays mail. More then a week past May 31. Better late then never.

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Finally!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 10:36:59 AM »
Triangle

What was the postmark on the envelope?  LOL 

Glad you received it. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

triangle172

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 09:29:49 AM »
Triangle

What was the postmark on the envelope?  LOL 

Glad you received it. 

Moosie
Thanks. Postmarked June 7, received June 8. Seems the USPS was a bit quicker on delivery then the State on processing.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 11:44:20 AM »
I just wondered if they were feeding you a line of BS that "yup, it's in the mail".  I have tenants that will try the same crap... Oh, I mailed the rent check last week (with a post mark that arrives with yesterdays date). 

Glad you got your permit though. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident