Author Topic: Taurus 738 TCP  (Read 13938 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
Taurus 738 TCP
« on: June 15, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »
Anyone have any info on this gun?  In about a week, I'll tell you how it did while throwing lead down range LOL.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
Re: Taurus 738 TCP
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 02:07:21 PM »
Moosie...any update on the 738?
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 10:19:39 PM »
Gunenvy shes too busy getting pedicures LMAO  ;D
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 02:37:38 AM »
SIG!!  you know me too well.  :) 

Yes, I've been a little busy.  Who says the housing market is dead?!  LOL  I'm busier than a one legged man in an @@@ kicking contest!

I havent had a chance to even buy ammo for that @@@@ thing yet, let alone buy enough to go and throw lead down the range. 

Hopefully next weekend or perhaps the next. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

mominde

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 08:32:06 PM »
Just bought this one.  Waiting for it to be shipped to de.  Any issues I should be ready for?

Model10Todd

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 05:36:36 PM »
I bought this gun used for my wife back in the spring.  It's shot well, no failures.  If needed, you can find the manual online.  It's tough to find extra mags.  It came with one.  I ended up getting a second off of eBay.  She's happy with it.  It's not too snappy.  The shells usually release up over your head, so I would wear a hat when firing this so they don't smack you in the head, or end up down your shirt.  Not too bad to take down and clean. 
DECCW Permit Holder
FL & PA N/R Permit Holder
NRA Member
DSSA Member
New Castle County

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke