Author Topic: New U-Tube Video: EZ Point Shooting with a pistol.  (Read 11976 times)

5shot

• AIMED Point Shooting or P&S
New U-Tube Video: EZ Point Shooting with a pistol.
« on: June 18, 2010, 01:34:25 AM »
New U-Tube Video: EZ Point Shooting with a pistol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=511eT8Iwvd0

And here's a link to a very brief article about the method that employs our natural ability to point at objects, and which the US Army says can be used to engage targets rapidly and accurately.

http://www.pointshooting.com/1awhyps.htm

If you are satisfied with your ability to Point Shoot, the information may not be for you, but it might help others in getting comfortable with Point Shooting.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 01:18:36 AM by Sigarms12 »
. A pistol is not a rifle, so why shoot one like it is.
. www.pointshooting.com

Gorski

Re: New U-Tube Video: EZ Point Shooting with a pistol.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 12:02:42 AM »
great link, has anyone had experience with this?
Never leave home without it!
New Castle County

Hank

Re: New U-Tube Video: EZ Point Shooting with a pistol.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 02:56:07 PM »
Hi all.
I find this off the wall, but that's just me. I have been shooting for a long time, more than 50 odd years! I was trained just using the hand gun to point with and not my finger. I'm not trying to say that this Is wrong, I'm saying It's not for me! And when they say the you should not use this with a 1911 handgun? The most popular hand guns of all times? If I'm shooting a revolver or a pistol, I generaly shoot the same way, I don't think I would ever use this way of shooting a revolver? Also I find it very hard using my second finger to pill the trigger, Trigger control Is so very important In shooting well, and now you would have to go from using your first finger to the second finger?

Just because the guy In the video can hit the target using this style of shooting, and He makes It look so easy, Any 15 year old kid could do the same, with 30 years of practice!!! Here young man, I learned this from my grandfather about 150 years ago! Let me show you how easy It Is!!!
Just my 2 cents. Hank.