Author Topic: .380 Ammo  (Read 11512 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
.380 Ammo
« on: August 15, 2010, 12:14:44 PM »
Hi Guys,

I've been looking (albeit not that hard) for .380 ammo.  I need to find some by tomorrow morning (Monday) (long story I wont go into here). 

Walmart doesn't have it and I'd prefer not traveling to hell and back to get it.  I'm in Middletown.  Anywhere close to here?? 

Thanks!

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
Re: .380 Ammo
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 01:05:09 PM »
good luck..... The only place that I can think of that usually has a good stock of ammo is targetmaster, however just a little out of the way for you.
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!

g23

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 02:38:57 PM »
walmart in wilmington has it.  I was just there on friday and they prob had 25 boxes... im talking about the walmart near the old gm plant

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 06:59:00 PM »
Moosie,
How much do you need?
A have a little I could lend. My inventory of .380 is 2 boxes of PMC, 3 boxes of Remington, and 5 boxes of some off brand. Not much, but I will lend if it meets your needs. I live north of Middletown, near the canal.
Lumspond
New Castle County

Gorski

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 08:33:35 PM »
although after the fact time wise, Shooter's Choice in Dover has a good supply of all handgun ammo
Never leave home without it!
New Castle County

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 08:10:28 PM »
Thanks, Guys.

I managed to find some via a NCCo friend who has a stock pile.  I traded him some 9mm I had for the .380.  I was showing houses to someone that I had never met before, etc.  Needless to say, I didnt have to use it (or you'd have been reading about me in the paper by now) and all went well. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 08:46:24 PM »
smyrna sporting goods has had some the last few times I was there.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 08:04:04 PM »
thanks, Muleman.  I'm in that area frequently.  I'll have to see if I can remember to stop in!

Moosie