Author Topic: seaford 3 year old gun slinger  (Read 10845 times)

czer

seaford 3 year old gun slinger
« on: August 27, 2010, 01:18:34 PM »
Wow! What are they putting in the drinking water in Seaford? A three year old loads a .410 shotgun with .38 shells and assaults the fire hall? Is this even possible? Read the whole story on the front page of the News Journal, it will curl your hair to find the mother and bevy of beauties suppossed to be watching the boy. All had been in trouble with the law and apparently, forgot their brains!

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: seaford 3 year old gun slinger
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »
I still wonder if this whole thing is possible.  A three year old finds said shot gun, loads it, and then proceeds out the front door shooting one time and only injures his finger? 

Not saying it cant or didnt happen... but I feel that there's more to this story than is being said in the News Urinal. (imagine that).

Moosie

Oh, and regardless... someone needs to send that "Mommy" to a hairdresser or tell her that Halloween isnt for a few more months!

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 08:32:34 PM »
Its sad! I believe very little in the paper and on the news anymore, the news spin can sometimes make stories spin to how they want them to sound.

trevor

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 12:43:15 AM »
It stood out for me that mom was 18; the boy is 3...becoming a mom at 15 may have not helped her develop adult judgment in general...

other relevant notes from the NJ article: "Two women who were with the mother at the time of the shooting also were arrested on outstanding warrants."

and the winner for the most obvious quote of the day: "Apparently, they weren't watching the child," Flood said."

Just makes me Sad...the kid has the odds stacked against him...at 3. :-\