Author Topic: Sussex County New file  (Read 21363 times)

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Re: Sussex County New file
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 09:09:41 PM »
When I lock up in my truck I use a nano 300. Heres a link http://www.gunvault.com/handgun-safes/nano-vault-300/nanovault-300.html.  mchaz1 , I was wondering if the state let you carry while at work. I figgured if you had a " state od delaware" permit  the state would let you carry  ???

mchaz1

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2010, 03:49:32 PM »
Absolutly not.   >:( >:( They tried to pass a law allowing us to but got shot down.  Wishful thinking.

mchaz1

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2010, 03:57:31 PM »
I carry my bodyguard with an in the pant holster.  Its comfortable and concealable.  I have fired roughly 1200 rounds through this gun and absolutly love this firearm.  If im going in a questionable situation thought i tend to carry my M&P 9C though.  My mother in law lives in wilmington and being a southern boy those city slickers sometimes scare me at night. But back to the situation I've never had a jam or misfire with my bodyguard.  I am an American made man though.  I love my Smith and Wesson's.  I have the chefs specials in the 9 and 45, M&P in 9 and 45 compacts, The bodyguard 38 and 380, I also have a glock a walther ppks a ruger lcp and a 1911.  I am a gun freak you could say.