Author Topic: Question about record transcript,??  (Read 3387 times)

John

Question about record transcript,??
« on: December 26, 2010, 02:31:26 AM »
I received a copy of my state record this week.  Do I need to turn in a copy along with the receipt that I had my finger prints done to the state?  I had to laugh seeing a full page showing when I was a kid and my rabbit dogs escaped the yard and was turned in to the SPCA by my neighbor.  I was charged with Dogs at Large for each dog.  Seems silly for that to be on record 22 years later ::)  Anyhow, I plan on going to the courts Monday (snow permitting) so I appreciate your help.  Thanks.  John.

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Question about record transcript,??
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 03:33:12 AM »
?  To my knowledge you don't have to turn your record in at all.  Thats something that the background investigators do. 

We're going to get walloped with the snow, so good luck getting the prothon's office to open LOL.  Definitely call before you go. 

Good Luck!

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

John

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 09:28:05 PM »
Thank you.  I'm hoping for a heat wave tonight so the courts are open tomorrow ;D  Mailing Florida also if the Post Office is open.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 12:45:38 AM »
NCCO Courthouses open at 10AM tomorrow (Monday).  Just an FYI.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

John

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 06:44:16 PM »
And the wait begins.  Dropped off application in Dover and mailed off FL.  Should be any day now right?? ;D  Thanks again for the help everyone.

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 10:15:22 PM »
Good luck
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.