Author Topic: New Ccw handgun..... need some opinions..  (Read 8554 times)

Ravensfootball56

Re: New Ccw handgun..... need some opinions..
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 07:35:05 PM »
If anyone is ever looking for a new gun to get the very best price go to google.com and search for gun genie....One of the results that will come back will be for gallery of guns, you can search what type of gun you are looking for and search all dealers within a 75 mile radius and order right off line..I guarantee you will get a cheaper price by doing it this way versus going into the store and purchasing the gun from them without using this application.  You put a deposit down online and then the gun gets shipped to the FFL Dealer you chose and when it comes in you pay the remaining balance.  This allows you to shop around for the BEST price, its a great tool and i have used it many times and never been sorry
BS

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »
Remember your ffl dealer will charge you a fee for doing the paperwork. I have seen $20 and up.

Ravensfootball56

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 04:24:46 PM »
Remember your ffl dealer will charge you a fee for doing the paperwork. I have seen $20 and up.

It shows on gun genie how much they charge for the paperwork...its the total price and is still cheaper than walking in to a store and buying one off the shelf.  They factor in the paperwork charge anyhow when you buy a new gun from them even if you buy it off their shelf...Its not free im sure its added in somewhere
BS