CCW Methods & Issues > General CCW Discussion

Coronavirus impact on renewals

<< < (3/4) > >>

Clarence:

--- Quote from: PermitProcessor on March 27, 2020, 02:23:44 PM ---I would be happy to provide information to anyone who has any questions. There are still a lot of unknowns but we're working through it.

--- End quote ---
Welcome.  One question.  What is the procedure if a license holder moves to a different county?  Do you have to get a new license with a new picture?

del elec:

--- Quote from: Clarence on March 28, 2020, 10:59:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: PermitProcessor on March 27, 2020, 02:23:44 PM ---I would be happy to provide information to anyone who has any questions. There are still a lot of unknowns but we're working through it.

--- End quote ---
Welcome.  One question.  What is the procedure if a license holder moves to a different county?  Do you have to get a new license with a new picture?

--- End quote ---
Yes. Cost me $5 and got it in a week.

PermitProcessor:
You will have to notify Superior Court in your new county of residence. There is a $5 fee for a new card and you may have to supply new photos since your new county doesn't have your file with the pictures.

Radnor:
https://governor.delaware.gov/health-soe/nineteenth-state-of-emergency/

F. MISCELLANEOUS:

1. Concealed Carry Permits:

Any person licensed to carry a concealed deadly weapon under 11 Del. C. 1441, whose license expires on June 1, 2020, is granted an extension of their license until August 1, 2020 if, prior to the expiration of their existing license, the licensee submits to the Superior Court a renewal application in compliance with 11 Del. C. § 1441 and the Delaware Superior Court Procedural Rules for Application and Administration of 11 Del. C. § 1441. All other provisions of 11 Del. C. § 1441 remain in full force and effect.
        Paragraph 7 of the Fifth Modification to the State of Emergency is hereby amended to add the following: “f. To the extent necessary to enable submission to the Superior Court of a renewal application in compliance with 11 Del. C. § 1441 and the Delaware Superior Court Procedural Rules for Application and Administration of 11 Del. C. § 1441.”

SturmRugerSR9:
Thanks for the info Radnor. Everybody that has a Concealed Carry Permit should do what I did on reading you post. I reached into my pocket, pulled out my wallet and checked my DECCW expiration date, just to be sure of what it is. I and a lot of us don't think too much of that once we get it and put it in our wallets. So thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version