State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Here We Go Again

<< < (4/5) > >>

seniorgeek:
I also emailed Senator Coons and received the same response.
It was exactly word for word as you posted. The standard boiler plate response sent to all that are 2nd Amendment supporters.   

seniorgeek:
One more thing."

"I will be certain to closely weigh the public safety interests of society with the civil liberties and freedoms afforded to all citizens. "

The above sentence tells it all with exactly where he stands. Hi view of public interests.

Hawkeye:

--- Quote from: seniorgeek on February 24, 2015, 03:52:13 PM ---One more thing."

"I will be certain to closely weigh the public safety interests of society with the civil liberties and freedoms afforded to all citizens. "

The above sentence tells it all with exactly where he stands. Hi view of public interests.
--- End quote ---

Here is another quote from a politician (not Coons) that sounds eerily familiar.

--- Quote --- “The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”
--- End quote ---

JOET:

--- Quote from: Hawkeye on February 24, 2015, 07:17:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: seniorgeek on February 24, 2015, 03:52:13 PM ---One more thing."

--- End quote ---

Here is another quote from a politician (not Coons) that sounds eerily familiar.

--- Quote --- “The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

which one??????

SturmRugerSR9:
That reminds me of a news video I saw last night. A bunch of Liberal Tree-Huggers protesting the Keystone XL
Pipeline. Carrying their protest signs saying "It's for the Children".  Bull Crap. The one excuse they love to use is "the children". Most of them looked like college students and probably didn't even have children. Maybe that's good, because most of them looked like they should not be allowed to reproduce.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version