State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

concealed carrier charged with murder in Montco, PA

<< < (3/5) > >>

ThePixelated:
It was right to bring charges against this guy. He wasn't legally licensed to carry concealed. genius.

Adrenolin:
argh.. wish those 'badges' were illegal! I had a friend whose anti-gun comment to me that a ccw permit holder shot and killed the guy. Attempting to explain that the shooter was NOT a permit holder but rather had simply purchased a worthless fake badge online to them was impossible. "but but the guy had a CWP Badge permit" they kept saying... SMH.  ::)

Rabbit:
The news never said he doesn't have a CCW permit, they said he displayed a CCW badge. He could still have possessed a CCW permit.

I don't know of any CCW process that has a mechanism designed to keep tools/idiots/dumba$$es out of the app process.

8thFA:

--- Quote from: Rabbit on May 05, 2016, 01:15:59 PM ---The news never said he doesn't have a CCW permit, they said he displayed a CCW badge. He could still have possessed a CCW permit.

I don't know of any CCW process that has a mechanism designed to keep tools/idiots/dumba$$es out of the app process.

--- End quote ---

True statement, brilliant people can still buy guns and get permits...

NormH3:

--- Quote from: Rabbit on May 05, 2016, 01:15:59 PM ---The news never said he doesn't have a CCW permit, they said he displayed a CCW badge. He could still have possessed a CCW permit.

--- End quote ---

The point I was trying to make, was we all know that "the badge" doesn't indicate whether or not you have a legal CCW permit. The news story made it sound like he did. If he doesn't have one do you really think they will come back and correct the story? Regardless of the badge, and whether it's true or false, everyone things a guy with a CCW killed the man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version